Keyword research is one of the most important aspects of your search engine marketing campaign. If your website is optimized for the wrong keywords or key phrases then you may potentially be driving the wrong kind of traffic to your site. Boost Search Marketing uses knowledge gained from years as researchers in the corporate arena to benefit your keyword research campaign to drive more effective traffic to your site.
Features and Benefits
- Complete industry analysis of products and service offerings including a competitive analysis ofyour organization’s competition and where their rankings are in comparison
- Meet or conference with key personnel to determine online marketing goals and objectives
- Analyze current log files to determine traffic and current keyword effectiveness
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to determine the most effective keyword phrases that end users are utilizing for searches using Wordtracker
- Text copy editing of the website for maximum keyword exposure
Wordtracker is a keyword research tool that analyzes end user behavior by querying a database of 350 million searches conducted over a recent 60 day time period. By knowing what your customers are searching for, you gain insight into the keywords that are delivering traffic to your website.Wordtracker also uses a lateral and parallel thesaurus to show you additional search terms that your end users may be typing into a search engine. This enables you to expand your keyword base that could drive more traffic to your website by creating the possibility of many more keyword combination variations that end users could use to find your site. For a free WordTracker trial, please click here.